Remote / US / Europe / IL
Certora is a Web3 security company that provides industry-leading formal verification tools and smart contract audits. Certora’s flagship security product, Certora Prover, is a unique SaaS product which automatically locates even the most rare & hard-to-find bugs on your smart contracts or mathematically proves their absence. The Certora Prover plugs into your standard deployment pipeline. It is helpful for smart contract developers and security researchers during auditing and bug bounties. It has already been used by the top DeFi protocols to secure 25 billion dollars. Some of our clients are MakerDAO, AAVE, Morpho, Ethereum Foundation, GMX.
Certora also provides services such as auditing, formal verification projects, and incident response.
We are looking for a full-time sales representative to be part of our sales team in smart contract security in Europe. Remote is possible accommodating European time. Tremendous potential for career growth. Once we've nailed the sales process, we will hire and scale it quickly.
1) Carry quota. Generates revenue from new leads and existing customers by adding new/additional services. Understand how to qualify inbound inquiries to initial conversation, transition into opportunities and build the sales pipeline.
2) Become an expert in Certora products and the broader web3 security space. Become adept at demonstrating and describing Certora’s product and service offerings. Remain current with our product offering and gain key market information within the DeFi community.
3) Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
4) Accurately complete all necessary sales activities on Hubspot and help uplevel our existing sales process to a scalable and repeatable process. Provide reports as needed to show lead generation and/or qualification metrics.
5) Drive great customer communication. Ability to travel (including Conferences during weekends). Communicate with potential clients in crypto events and Zoom calls. Follow on social media, telegram, slack, and web inquiries.
1) Significant sales experience. Experience managing the Sales process end to end. Ideally experience with selling technical solutions to software development teams.
2) Skilled in persuasive communication techniques. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as demonstrated by a history of preparing presentation materials for sales meetings.
3) Passionate about crypto and deep technology and can speak about relevant topics that our customers engage in regularly. An understanding of crypto projects, including DeFi, lending Protocols, decentralized exchanges, Oracles, Stablecoins, Staking, and cross-chain platforms that may be potential customers for Certora. Interest for auditing or other security-related offerings.
4) Location global, preferably Europe (we have physical offices in Berlin, Brno, London, and Tel Aviv and can sponsor shared office space elsewhere) or East Coast US.